Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Plum Paradise Kit!

Are you guys ready?!
The day has come where I can FINALLY share my layouts and Janice's link for her wonderful Plum kit! I promess, you will not regret passing by her blog! The kit is totally amazing and it's free! I also made my blog header with it, thanx to Janice for letting me use it! Ok enough talking already, I know you guys are probably really anxious to go and grab it! So here it is! Today you get the papers, and tomorrow the elements (and alpha) and Friday you'll get some quick pages! This was my first CT duty, and I was really honoured to create these layouts for Janice!
See ya!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥
Êtes-vous prêts?!
Finalement, le grand jour est arrivé! Je peux enfin partager mes pages ainsi que le lien pour le kit Plum Paradise de Janice. Je vous promets que vous ne serez pas déçu, alors allez vite downloader ce merveilleux freebie! Je l'ai même utilisé pour faire l'entête de mon blog, merci encore à Janice de me laisser l'utiliser! Bon, ok, assez parlé! Je suis certaine que vous êtes impatients d'aller chercher votre kit, alors le voici! Aujourd'hui, c'est le papiers. Demain les éléments (et alpha) et vendredi, quelques quickpages pour vous!
À bientôt!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥


Click on preview for Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment