Saturday, November 28, 2009

Classic Bouquet!

Hey guys!
So I've been having fun with BubbleScraps Designs so far. Here is another layout I just finished, using her beautiful Classic Bouquet kit. This kit gives you so much opportunity, I had an amazing time scrappin' with it. And here is my layout, using a picture of my new born niece! =)
See ya!
Mycau =)

Salut!
Alors, j'ai eu bien du plaisir a scrapper avec les kits de BubbleScrap. Voici une autre page que je viens de terminer, et j'ai utilisé son merveilleux kit Classic Bouquet. Ce kit offre tant d'opportunité, j'ai vraiment eu du bon temps et je vous recommende fortement d'aller le chercher, vous ne serez pas déçu!
A bientot!
Mycau =)


Click on preview to purchase... For only 2.25$

1 comment:

  1. you've made use of the elements so well! great layout!

    ReplyDelete