Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Hey everyone!
So, I wanted to wish you all officially a Happy New Year! I hope you guys made a couple of resolution that you can handle! For myself, I have made a huge decision... I will be quitting smoking for this new decade. I have been a smoker since I am like 12 years old... So it is time for me to quit it. It will not be easy, but I am planning on making it happen. So in the next couple of weeks, I might get really cranky and impatient, I sincerely apologize in advance... LOL
So with the New Year and decade finally here, I have a LO that I need to show you guys. It was created with BubbleScrap Designs' New Year's Eve kit, which is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors... And there is so much opportunity, it is not a New Year's kit only. It is currently on sale for only 1$! Give it a try, I promess you won't be disappointed!
See ya!
Mycau =)

Salut à tous!
Alors, je voulais vous souhaiter officiellement une bonne et heureuse année! J'espère que vous avez pris quelques bonnes résolutions et que vous allez les tenir! Pour ma part, j'ai pris une très grande décision. Je vais arrêter de fumer pour cette nouvelle année et décennie... J'ai commencé a fumer j'avais 12 ans, alors il est temps pour moi de passer à autre chose. Ca ne sera pas facile, mais je compte tenir ma parole... J'y tiens énormément. Je risque d'être maraboue et impatiente dans les semaines à venir, alors je m'en excuse...
Avec la nouvelle année qui est maintenant arrivée, j'ai un merveilleux kit à vous proposer! New Year's Eve par Bubblescrap Designs est totalement magnifique! Les couleurs sont vraiment superbes, et vous pouvez utiliser ce kit pour n'importe quelle autre occasion. Ce n'est pas exclusif aux festivités de la nouvelle année! Il est présentement en vente pour seulement 1$! Alors, vous savez quoi faire, vous ne serez pas décu!!
A Bientot!
Mycau
=)


Click preview to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment