Sunday, January 10, 2010

MANDA IS BACK!

Hey guys!
So big news today! Manda's Scrappin' Creations is back in business and it's the GRAND OPENING of her store at Enchanted Studio Scrap. She has 2 brand new kit, as well as a couple of WA Pack, which are all fabulous! Please, check her stuff out, she is one trully talented girl. I have 2 LOs to show you with her new kits. And if you check out my stuff once in a while, you probably know that pretty much ALL my WA are from her. So if you like what you see, you know what to do! Everything is at 25% off until the 25th! For her grand opening, she is also having a little contest on her blog. It's super easy, it will take about 2 minutes to read her post and answer her question. So visit her blog HERE to find out all the details. You could win one of her kit for free!
Oh and one thing, I have decided not to translate my blog in French anymore. It really is time consuming, and I'd figure that English pretty much do all over the world wide web. However, if someone needs some help with something, just let me know and it'll be my pleasure to answer your questions! Thank you for your understanding.
See ya soon!
Mycau =)

**Je ne ferai plus la traduction de mon blog en Français. C'est vraiment long tout écrire dans les 2 langues, alors j'ai décidé d'arrêter. Je crois que l'anglais est très acceptable sur la toile... Et ce malgré le fait que je suis une militante pour la langue française!! Donc, si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez surtout pas à me contacter. Il me fera toujours plaisir de vous aider! Merci de votre compréhension!**

First kit, Dino-Riffic:
And here is I Heart You:


1 comment: