Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Goal...

Hey guys!
Ok so here's ANOTHER LO I worked on tonight. Tomorrow I will be back to work, so you shouldn't see as many posts from me... At least until next week-end! LOL Ok so for this month, I challenged myself to make some LOs with journaling. I mean, it's been almost a year that I digiscrap, and never even TRIED to put some journaling on my LOs. The funny thing is that I enjoy writing... I guess I was just being lazy! It ain't really a new year's resolution, but more of a personal thing that I need to take care of. The journaling says: Since my dad passed away, I pretty much lost contact with my step brother and sister. And I missed so much this past year as each of them have a kid now. It made me realize that I am missing on LIFE. So for this new year to come, I will stop hiding from my life and I will restore our friendships.
In other words, it means that I've been lame for the past 2 years, avoiding everyone, as I was not able to face the fact that my father was gone. But I need to get it over with, because the more I wait, the harder it'll get. So the new decade seems like a good time to do so! Oh and by the way, the kit I used for this is Ice Holyday and is offered as a freebie on MLAS, it is a small but fun and cute kit from Samceline Design. I really like it. So go ahead, click on the preview and go grab it! =)
See ya!
Mycau =)

**Désolée, pas de post en Francais cette fois. Trop long et je me sens paresseuse... Mais allez charger ce kit, il est offert gratuitement sur MLAS. Il s'intitule Ice Holyday par Samceline Design! Vous savez quoi faire!**
A bientot!
Mycau =)

Click on preview to download! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment