Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 52

Hey guys!
I have decide to give a try to a yearly project. P365 sounds like fun, but too much work... LOL So I found on STS a great project that I can see myself doing throughout the weeks. It is called {My Life} and it is a Project 52. Now, for the first week, I have made that LO including all my goals for the New Year/Decade. I made it using Akiloune's Bonnes RĂ©solutions kit, available for free on her blog!
I know that I might not achieve every single one of them, but this is my 'ideal' life. By writing them down, it does seem like it makes them 'real'. So today I thought I'd share them with you. Now, I do not want to give up that project, and you have my words that I will try my very best to stick to it! Need to start working on Week 2... I can not fall too much behind!! LOL And I will be back shortly with some great news, which includes a freebie! =)
See ya!
Mycau =)


Click on preview to download from her blog!

1 comment:

  1. OOOO I love that resolutions page!!! So pretty! You sure inspired me to do some of those things too!

    ReplyDelete