Friday, March 5, 2010

Scrapable's New Releases!

Hey guys!
So I have a couple of kits that were released today on Scrapable. Make sure you visit their stores, as there are plenty more new releases today... And the goodies you can find are simply fabulous!! I do think it's one of the greatest store out there, so if you haven't checked the new Scrapable as of yet... Here's a couple of things you are missing! The first LO was made with Erin's Dreams Designs kits. And the 2nd one is brought to you by Shanmomto4 & Project B Designs. I am really happy with the way my LO came on this one. I am not usually known for using big pictures, but I am trying... And was very impress with what I did! LOL
See ya soon!
Mycau =)

Click on preview to purchase from store!

Click on preview to purchase from store!

No comments:

Post a Comment