Wednesday, June 30, 2010

For The Love of Cooking!

I don't know if you're like me, but when it comes to food, I just love to experiment new recipes. I am always looking for something new to make, and I rarely cook the same thing twice. At least when I am cooking for myself! Not because it ain't good, but more because I am always wanting to try new recipes and taste something new! Now that the summer has arrived, I will be eating a LOT of salads. I love salads. And I love my salads to have som fruits in it! I was browsing on the web, to find some good salads to try... And to my surprise, I found exactly what I was looking for! For the Love of Cooking has a bunch of recipes!



And there is much more than salads! I haven't tried anyting from there yet, but seriously... Everything just looks so yummy! Now... I am hungry! For the love of Cooking.net, you will see me again! =)





The belly rules the mind.
~Spanish Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment