Friday, August 20, 2010

New Releases!

So I have recently joined JennCK Designs CT, and I am super excited to show you what I've done with her stuff this week! I feel honored to be part of her team, her designs are just completely stunning! She will keep me very busy, that's for sure!

The first kit that I have used is called Chippy Mint. I am a total addict to chocolate and mint together, and I just fell in love with the colors of this kit! I thought it was a unique color swatch to use! The kit's so chic, elegant and refreshing and is available at Scrapbook-Bytes, for the very low price of 2.99$. I invite you to grab the matching clusters and templates she created! It is a beautiful collection! Check it out!











And here's a brand new release from today that I have worked with. It is called So Berry, and I must say... It is BERRY Sweet! The color palette is one of my favorite color combinations, and what she created in that kit is simply stunning. I really love all the flowers and berries she included in there! Make sure you grab it, as it is currently on sale for only 2.99$! And again, she created some cute little clusters and templates for you to use!









No comments:

Post a Comment