Friday, September 3, 2010

New Goodies In Store!

Ok so I have been really busy designing lately... But I didn't forget about the designers I CT for! I have a couple of new goodies to show you today. If you come back tomorrow, I'll have more stuff to show you from JennCK Designs. So stay tuned for that! But for now, here's what Mye De Leon have been working on lately!

First, this GORGEOUS little boy kit was released last week, and it's called Atta Boy. And let me tell you, it is truly fantastic. The elements are so unique and beautiful! And I heart that color palette very much!







Next is her collab with eNKay Designs titled Waiting for the Sun. I find the theme quite unique, and the colors are pretty amazing! If you're a fan of monochromatic pages, this is the kit for you! I'm loving the alpha in that kit! Check it out!







And last but not least... Discovery Zone, in collaboration with Connie Prince. I mean, can this get better?! Every month they make a kit together, and it keeps getting better and better! Honestly, I don't know how they can top this one! It is GORGEOUS. All the elements in there are adorable, and the stacked papers and clusters they did are just perfect to help you make the best LOs ever! Really, you can NOT miss that kit!




No comments:

Post a Comment