Friday, October 22, 2010

Some awesomeness by Jenn!

Here is my traditional post with JennCK Designs new releases! I totally adore these 2 kits. Jenn is improving her designing skills like crazy. It just always gets better!! Love her to pieces!! And the first LO that I have to show you today is a collab she did with Stolen Moments, and is available at her guest store at ScrapMatters. It is called Aviator, and it's totally awesome! It'll be perfect to scrap any LOs for your little aspiring aviator. It can be used for all your traveling's LOs, as well as any military related LO. Yep. That's how versatile it is! Check it out!






Next is a pet kit titled Rex & The Kitty. Ok, I know that pet kits aren't for everyone. And I thought I was one of them. Until I get this kit. Honestly. This is the cutest thing out there. The colors are fabulous, and not too childish. It's it versatile enough for you to use it for your dog or cat. Surprisingly, I enjoyed playing with it very much! And for this one, I'd recommend the value bundle which includes a template and cluster pack! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment