Monday, May 11, 2009

Avatar!

Hey guys!
So it will be short and sweet for now. I just wanted to post my page that I use for my avatar in the forums. It was created with MGL's Kit Awakening that you will find on her blog, by clicking on the preview. I'm loving this kit a lot!
I'm only registered in 2 for the moments, but I will definitely keep on exploring the different sites! Oh and I also created my first gallery, be sure to check it out!
That's it for now!
See ya!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥


Bonjour à tous!
Donc ce sera court pour l'instant. Je voulais simplement afficher ma page qui me sert d'avatar sur les différents forums. Je l'ai créé à partir du kit Awakening par MGL. Vous n'avez qu'à cliquer sur le preview pour être dirigé vers son blog! J'adore son kit, vraiment!
Je ne suis active que dans 2 forums pour le moment, mais sachez que je suis toujours en mode exploration, à la recherche de nouveaux sites. J'ai aussi créé ma première galerie, n'oubliez pas de la visiter!
Et ce sera tout pour l'instant!
À plus!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥


Ma page!

Voici le kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment