Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scraplift!

Good day to all! =)
Today I wanted to share with you my first scraplift page. I had to make 2 of them, because I really messed up the proportions in my first attempt. I do think that both pages look pretty good, but keeping in mind what a scraplift is about, the second one definitely works better! I have to admit that I was a little scare to scraplift other people's page, 'cuz they just seems so difficult to copy! But... I think I managed to create a decent one with my 2nd attempt.
I also wanted to mention that I have opened my second gallery, on an English site this time. You can find the link to it on my side menu. I also registered to the forum, just waiting for the admins to approve my account. It seems like a good place, and I just can't wait to get started!
That's it for now!

See ya!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥

Bonjour à tous et à toutes!
Aujourd'hui, je voulais simplement afficher ma toute première page de scraplift. Ça n'a pas été évident, j'ai du recommencer puisque sur ma première version les dimensions n'étaient pas du tout les bonnes... Mais je trouve la page très belle quand même, ce n'est juste pas vraiment un scraplift! Je dois avouer que j'étais très intimidée par cette idée de 'copier' les pages des autres... Tout a l'air si complexe et difficile... Mais je me suis bien amusée! Et la page n'était pas trop complexe pour une débutante comme moi, donc je crois que ça a bien été! À vous de juger!
Ah! J'ai aussi ouver ma deuxième gallerie, cette fois sur un site Anglophone appellé Stuff To Scrap. Vous trouverez le lien dans le menu à droite. Je me suis aussi inscrite sur le forum, ça a l'air très bien!
Bon, c'est tout pour le moment!

À bientôt!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥

From the forum Digitalscrap'Addict, for the Scraplift challenge of the week...
Du forum Digitalscrap'Addict, pour le scraplift challenge de la semaine...
Original Page by Kawouette
Page Originale par Kawouette




Version 1
Photobucket

Version 2
Photobucket
Collab Kit CoolChick Part2 by Digital-Crea's team.

No comments:

Post a Comment