Monday, May 18, 2009

My first CT!!!

Hey!
What's up everyone! I'm sorry, I haven't been able to post anything for the past couple of days, I was very busy over the week-end. I had a blast and hopefully yours was just as fun as mine!
Alright, well I just wanted to announce that I made it in my very first CT! I will be scrappin' for Manda's Scrappin' Creations. She is a new designer over at STS and I am very thrilled and honoured to be part of her team! Make sure you check her stuff out! I can't not wait to get started!
Also, just a friendly reminder about JW's Digiscraps' Plum Paradise kit that is coming out on Wednesday! Don't forget to come back, it will be worth it! I can't wait to share my layouts with you! I'm actually very proud of what I did with it! I also made myself a header for my blog with the Plum kit, as I found the color scheme worked perfectly with the look of my blog. Thanx to Janice for letting me use it!
And, in the meantime, I will post you 2 of my recent layouts. The first one I did was for STS' Speed Scrap challenge. It was my very first attempt with this challenge, and I must say I had a lot of fun making it! It ain't my best one, but still... I like it! It was made with RebeccaPSP Designs' OhMan kit. You should totally pass by her blog by the way, her kits are all so amazing, colorful and... FREE! If you do pass by, do not forget to show her some love!!!
The second page was for the Word of the Week Challenge. We needed to scrap using the word Hope. The kit I used is a Collab Kit from the Digital-Crea team called CoolChick. If you want to grab it, hurry up, the 3rd part of it is currently free, but it won't be free for long!
That will be it for now!

See ya!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥

Salut!
J'espère que vous allez bien! Je suis désolée de ne pas avoir pu venir vous écrire plus tôt, j'ai été assez occupé durant le week-end! Je me suis bien amusée, et j'espère que vous avez eu autant de plaisir que moi!
Bon, je veux tout d'abord vous annoncer que je fais officiellement partie de ma première CT! Je vais scrapper pour Manda's Scrappin' Creations. C'est une nouvelle designer pour l'équipe de STS et je suis très flattée de faire parti de son team! N'oubliez pas de visiter son blog!
Un petit rappel pour que vous n'oubliez pas de venir faire votre tour Mercredi! C'est le lancement du kit Plum Paradise par JW'S DigiScraps. Ça vaut vraiment la peine! J'ai fait 2 pages avec ce kit, et en plus, je me suis fais mon entête pour mon blog. Merci à Janice de bien vouloir me laisser l'utiliser! Je trouvais que les couleurs étaient parfaites pour le look de mon blog!
En attendant, je vous affiche 2 pages que j'ai faites aujourd'hui. Tout d'abord, mon premier Speed Scrap chez STS! Le kit utilisé est OhMan par RebeccaPSP Designs. Au fait, vous devriez faire un tour par chez elle, ses kits sont magnifiques, colorés et... Gratuits! N'oubliez pas de lui laissez un commentaire! Je vous garanti que vous trouverez au moins 1 kit qui vous plaira!
La 2e page a été faite pour le challenge Word of the Week toujours de chez STS. Nous devions scrapper utilisant le mot Hope. J'ai fait cette page avec le Collab Kit CoolChick de chez Digital-Crea. La 3e partie du kit vient tout juste de sortir en freebie, donc dépêchez-vous d'aller la chercher! Elle ne sera pas gratuite pour très longtemps...
Et voilà tout pour le moment!

À Bientôt!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥





Click on preview to download!





Click on preview to download!


No comments:

Post a Comment