Sunday, May 24, 2009

Peachy Keen Kit by MSC!

Hey guys!
I have some wonderful layouts I did for Manda's new kit that was released on Friday. It's a beautiful kit with a nice palette of colors! I must say, I just LOVE purple and with the peach color of her kit, it's just so soft and pretty! So you should totally go and pick it up while it's on sale! Remember, STS is having a super sale for Memorial's Day and EVERYTHING at the store is discounted! Don't forget to check it out!
On another note, I made it into another CT. I will now be scrappin' for Heather Hill's Designs and I am officially a Hillton! I really like what I've seen from her so far and I just can't wait to start working with her kit! So stay tune, some layouts and the link to her kit will soon be posted!
See ya!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥

Bonsoir!
J'ai de merveilleuses pages ainsi qu'un nouveau kit par Manda à vous présenter! C'est un kit merveilleux, les couleurs sont géniales! J'adore le mauve, et avec cette couleur pêche, le résultat est magnifique! C'est un kit vraiment sublime, alors n'hésitez surtout pas à aller vous le procurer pendant la vente chez STS. Tout ce qui se trouve à la boutique est en solde, alors profitez-en au maximum avant que la vente se termine!
Sur une autre note, je suis officiellement une Hillton! Eh oui! Ma deuxième CT est avec Heather Hill's Designs. Ces kits sont merveilleux, j'adore son style et je suis très impatiente de commencer à scrapper pour elle! Alors revenez bientôt pour le résultat de mon travail ainsi que le preview du kit!
À Bientôt!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥




Click on preview for download!

No comments:

Post a Comment