Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stuff To Scrap!

Hey there!
I finally found an awesome english forum and Gallery to be active on!! Stuff to Scrap (STS) is totally awesome, and I'm not only sucking up here! There are all kinds of fun challenges, that gives you points every time you enter. What are the points for?! Well once you've reached 500 points, you get 5$ to go and shop at their boutique! So the more active you are, the more goodies you'll be able to purchase! I think it's a pretty wicked way to have people interested! I'm all excited and I have participated in 3 challenges today... I'm totally addicted! LOL
Anyways, that's all I wanted to share for now. I'll post one of the page I did for the Color Challenge, just scroll down a little! :P

See ya!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥

Bonsoir la visite!
Je voulais simplement partager mon excitation avec vous! J'ai finalement trouver LE forum anglophone où être active. Il s'agit de Stuff to Scrap (STS). Il y a tout plein de challenge où l'on peut participer. À chacune de tes participations, tu accumules des points... Et quand tu atteints un total de 500 points, ils te remettent un certificat de 5$ pour dépenser à leur boutique! C'est complètement génial! Je suis tellement excitée que j'ai déja fait 3 pages pour leur challenge, et ça en une seule journée! Je suis complètement accroc! LOL
Bon, c'est tout ce que j'avais à vous dire... Bien sûr, sans oublier d'afficher une de mes pages pour le Challenge Couleur! :P

À bientôt!
Mycau =)
♥♥♥


Kit Preview Summer Sunrise by DDNB



My page!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment