Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey guys!
So here's some update about what's going on right now. I will no longer be scrappin' for Manda, as she has decided to stop designing... I'm a little disappointed, a I had just come back and was really thrilled about being back on her team. But I do understand and respect her decision. I have started browsing around to find out a new CT to join, and was really happy with how quickly it all happened! So I will be now part of Azur's CT, and I am really excited to start working with her! I will keep you updated on that! I recommend that you check her blog out, she seems totally awesome! In he mean time I started to google around to find some Twilight goodies! Yes, I admit it, I am a total fan... I saw New Moon last week-end, which is by the way TOTALLY amazing. Much better than the book actually! Anyways, so I found a cute kit made by ZiggyFan. I am quite happy with the way it turned out!
See ya!
Mycau =)

Salut!
Donc, voici quelques petites mises a jour sur ce qui se passe présentement. Je ne ferai malheureusement plus partie de la CT de Manda, puisqu'elle a décidé de ne plus être designer. Je trouve ca bien dommage, puisque je venais tout juste de revenir et je dois avouer que je suis un peu décu... Mais je comprends et respecte sa décision totalement! Alors, voila, j'ai donc commencé a chercher pour une nouvelle CT, et j'ai été agréablement surprise de trouver aussi vite! Je ferai maintenant partie de la CT de Azur! Je suis super excitée de travailler avec elle, elle semble formidable! En attendant, à temps perdu, je me suis mis a googler des Freebies de Twilight. Et oui, je dois l'avouer, je suis une fan completement finie! Je suis allé voir New Moon le week-end passé, qui est en passant totalement fantastique! Meilleur que le livre même! Bon, peu importe... J'ai finalement trouvé un petit kit merveilleux fair par ZiggyFan. Je vous invite sur son blog afin d'aller découvrir ses créations!
A bientot!
Mycau =)



Click on preview to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment