Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey guys!
Ok so I am fully back in action in Manda's CT. And here is my layout made with her Christmas Spirit kit. It's a WONDERFUL kit. I find it very original... I personnally thinks that most of the Christmas stuff are pretty cheesy, but this kit is just feels so different. I really enjoyed working with it. And it is available at the STS store for only 2.00$! A real bargain...
And here is what I did with it!
See ya!
Mycau =)

Salut!
Alors, je suis completement de retour et j'ai deja commencé a faire mon travail pour la CT de Manda. Voici ce que j'ai fait avec son kit Christmas Spirit. Ce kit est absolument merveilleux, je le trouve très original... Personnellement, je trouve que la plupart des trucs de Noel sont un peu quétaines, mais ce kit est très different. Je me suis bien amusé avec! Alors, voici votre chance! Il est disponible pour seulement 2$ à la boutique STS. Une vrai bon deal!
Et voici ma page!
A bientot!
Mycau =)


Click on preview to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment