Monday, November 23, 2009

A new beginning...

Hey everyone!
Wow, it's been so long since I came around... Well, to be honest, I moved and didn't have access to a computer for the past couple of months. But finally, I am back! I will definitely get back to the forums I was part of before, but haven't really got the chance to as of yet. I'm still a busy bee, but I will try my best not to disappoint anyone
! With that being said, I will post my last 2 layouts I did. It was done using Thaliris' kit Frozen. You can get it for free, on her blog. It is a BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE winter kit. I really like it! That will be it for now! And I truly can not wait to get back 100% into the digiscrap world!
See ya!
Mycau =)


Salut!
Alors, je suis finalement de retour. Je suis désolée d'être partie comme ca... Je n'avais just plus d'accès a un ordinateur après être déménagé il y a quelque mois. Mais finalement, je suis de retour! Je n'ai pas encore eu la chance de retourner à mes bonnes vieilles habitudes sur les forums, mais je vais m'y mettre très bientot et je vais essayer de ne pas décevoir personne! Alors, pour le moment je voulais afficher mes 2 plus récentes pages, créées avec le kit Frozen, par Thaliris. Ce kit est MAGNIFIQUE et vraiment UNIQUE. C'est un kit d'hiver, très original! Je l'ai bien aimé! Il est offert gratuitement sur son bloc, donc soyez certain d'y jetter un coup d'oeil! Et ce sera tout pour le moment!
A bientot!

Mycau =)





Click on preview to download!



No comments:

Post a Comment