Sunday, February 14, 2010

MLAS Birthday Bash!!

Hey guys!
So I have something very fun and exciting for you! MLAS is currently celebrating their first birthday, and they have TONS of exciting events going on right now! From Scrap Off, to Scavenger Hunt, and special Challenges... You are welcome to join the fun, as there will be amazing prizes that you can win! Make sure you check it out, as the events will be going on for an entire month, starting today! I am currently hosting my very first challenge, so I would like to see you there! Just clik on the Ad preview to join the challenge!

And one more thing... I will be leaving tomorrow. I have some vacations from work, and I am going on a little road trip with a friend of mine. I will be back most probably by Friday! I am bringing my laptop, so I might come on once in a while for my challenge, but I probably won't be posting anything on my blog! So guys, please be good while I am gone! :P
See ya!
Mycau =)

No comments:

Post a Comment