Monday, August 9, 2010

I am addicted...

To cupcakes!! Seriously. I have this new obsession and I just can not get over it! I am in love with them! They are so cute, and they taste... Delicious! The best cupcake I have ever ate is a Lemon cupcake, with buttercream icing, decorated with pansy flowers. Yes. Real edible pansy flowers. I have found this website where they tell you everything you need to know about making these little edible flowers! Check it out HERE!




And then... My ultimate favorite cupcake books has to be this 500 Cupcakes by Fergal Connolly. Honestly, the recipes are so yummy! And they are fairly simple! Be sure to check out the entire collection... They have 500 Cookies, 500 Cakes, 500 Pies, 500 Soups, 500 Apetizers, 500 Pizzas. They are all very useful! =)

And last but not least... My body cream! Honestly, I am totally addicted to this wonderful body cream by Bodycology. The vanilla cupcake smells makes me want to... Lick my hands all the time! I just can not stop using it. I find myself putting that cream on several times a day, just because it smells good. I have never been so addicted to a cream before! I definitely need to get more of their product, I totally LOVE this brand. Check it out for yourself right HERE!




Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I wanted a cupcake, I did not have one.
–David Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment