Friday, July 30, 2010

Captivated by... Mycau!

I am so sorry for being a little MIA this week. I have had my hands full with the Scavenger Hunt going on at Scrapable and I have neglected my blog! But here I am, with some exciting news! I am so honored, and happy about Captivated Visions new template set. Why? Well, because they were inspired by ME!! Yes. That's right! For the first time, you can have Mycau's LOs made into templates! Isn't that exciting? Oh well, at least it is for me! Be sure to check it out, she picked some great LOs for you and it's available for 2.59$ only! What a steal, if you ask me...!! =)





Oh and don't forget to check her blog out to find out a little more about me, me and her had a fun chat for you guys to know EVERYTHING about Mycau! =)

1 comment:

  1. how very exciting...congrats!...of course the templates rock..just like your LO's!

    ReplyDelete