Monday, September 13, 2010

New Releases from JennCK Designs!

And she have done it again! Jenn made some AWESOME kits recently, and I am super excited to show you what I have done with both of them. Honestly, I think they are my favorites from her so far! First is a kit called Tuscany. Get this kit, and I promess you'll want to take a little trip to Italy! I love all the purple and the cute elements she included in that kit. And make sure to grab the clusters too, they are fabulous! The paper and element packs can be purchased separately. And all 3 packs are available for only 1$! But hurry up, this special price is for a limited time only!









And last but not least if her beautiful Indian Summer kit. I honestly LOVE this one. The colors are so rich, the papers and elements are just fabulous. Love all the sunflowers, and that cute little alpha is fantastic too! Basically... Everything is PERFECT in there! Great deals on both the kit and cluster pack, so make sure to check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment