Friday, September 24, 2010

New Goodies!

I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog terribly. I just don't have the time, or the energy, to dedicate myself to this right now. There are a lot of stuff currently going on in my life, so I am just hoping you all understand! But, I am here today to bring you some more goodies by JennCK Designs. Fall is my FAVORITE season of them all, and Jenn has 2 new releases in store that will just be PERFECT to scrap all your apple picking LOs, as well as your Halloween LOs. Honestly, the Halloween kit, titled A Boo-tiful Night is AMAZING. The best Halloween kit I have ever played with! So you sure don't want to miss on that one! It is a collab that she did with Trixie Scraps Designs, and I strongly recommend the Value Bundle!









And now, off to her Delicious apple picking kit! I honestly LOVE the color palette she used! The elements are the cutest, and her cluster pack is fabulous, as always! You will need that kit if you went apple picking this year! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment