Friday, October 8, 2010

Scrap Matters Guest Designer...

I feel so bad. I REALLY have been neglecting this plate. I apologize, but again, life has been crazy around here! It normally is during October. Once the winter arrives, I most probably will be a little more active on this blog.

Today, I bring you JennCK's new releases. She has been guesting at ScrapMatters since the beginning of the month, and the kits she made for her store are just out of this world. First, here's a collab she did with Jenn Labre, called Everyday Wishes. Here's the perfect kit for you to journal about your life, your dreams, your accomplishments... Anything! Here it is:






Next... I bring you Fall Frolic. I honestly LOVE the palette of this kit. And to be honest, the preview doesn't do it justice. I think it's in my top 3 kits for the season so far. It's probably because of these cute squirrels!!! Yep. That's right. The squirrels are the best! And she made some cute clusters for that one. But I recommend the bundle, which includes the kit, the clusters and templates. Check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment