Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Releases!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week-end so far! I am here today to share with you some amazing new releases! Let's start with Scrapable first! Friday is new release day at Scrapable, and here are the new goodies you can find in the store! =)

First... Scrapshana! She have 2 kits that were released yesterday. One is called Brain Freeze! It truly is perfect for all your summer pictures! The kit is full of popsicles and really bright colors! Here's what I have done with it!


And her next kit is actually 2 mini-kits! Combine the 2 together, and you will end up with a full kit! It is title Fly Me to the Moon! I really love the papers in that one, and the elements are just too cute!


Next is a gorgeous kit from Dream Big Designs titled JayBird Street. I honestly adore the color combination! This kit is full of cute little birds and pretty little flowers! I really loved playing with it! The LO I made is actually a 2-page LO, for an album I am currently working on. It is my very first attempt at making a project like this and I am actually pleased with the final result! Here it is!


There is also a new release from CagedBird Design that I played with this week called You've Got a Friend in Me! This kit is so versatile, it's good for friendships of all ages, girls or boys! Again, this color combination is fantastic and the elements are very cute!


And last but not least... Mye De Leon, previously called Bubblescrap Designs! She is now selling at Gotta Pixel, and have a brand new release in the store! It is called With Minth & Cream Please! It is very elegant, very soft color palette and unique elements! You should hurry up, this wonderful bundle is on sale for the ridiculous price of 5.59$! You get the kit, the clustered borders and the stacked papers! It is a GREAT deal! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment